Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random Thoughts on Televison & Radio

Okay...Long time no post here but I thought I'd post SOMETHING. You all know there are several shows I love to watch and thanks to the wonderful invention of the DVR I can watch quite a bit in much less time. it seems like for as many shows as I enjoy that I should be watching television 24/7 but that's really not the case...we watch shows as a family during Mackenzie's treatments (a lot of the reality shows since there isn't much else appropriate and the worst thing on the reality shows we watch is the language and how people act - which we take as opportunities to point out how a person could act better), Jason and I watch shows we both enjoy after the girls go to bed (Thursday nights are especially busy) and then I catch the shows that only I like here and there (For instance, at 3am today when I couldn't sleep). So, here are a few of my random thoughts from television I've watched lately:

American Idol - I really hope David Cook does something where I can listen to him sing on the radio - win or loose. I do think the other David, who I like to call "Aww Shucks David" has a great voice but I just don't enjoy him as much.

Grey's Anatomy - I like Private Practice but it was great to have Kate Walsh back as Addison on Grey's last week.

Brothers & Sisters - I love it!

The Office - the episode a couple of weeks ago when Toby's hand lingered on Pam's knee an inappropriately long time and his dialogue afterwards was TOO funny. I'm still laughing.

Desperate Housewives - I think Gaby has the funniest lines on (followed by Edie).

Survivor - Natalie has got to go...and why in the Nickelodeon did James have to leave?

Jon & Kate Plus Eight - There is a big Mother's Day marathon if you haven't ever watched...I think it must be starting today because I had to cancel a bunch of future recordings on the DVR.

Okay onto radio, you also all know I really enjoy Kidd Kraddick in the Morning. He's working with this guy Freddy he found on myspace and he has a song available for purchase and I love it - go to http://www.kiddlive.com/ and buy it - Defying Gravity. The girls and I all love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trevor and I watch Jon & Kate weekly and crack up the entire time. They are sooo funny! Especially Jon and his comments to Kate.

The Traxsons said...

I really like Jon & Kate plus 8 now too! And I am such a Grey's fan that it really pains me to say this, but I think Brothers & Sisters is the best show ever put on TV!!!