Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Game On!

If there was a way to play a game with every single show I watched I would - because it makes it so much more fun! Even though I'm starting out losing - I'm having a great time.

Diane - after past performances in the game, I'm glad to see you winning! Click on the picture to enlarge it. I've left a few comments below - leave any comments you had about the show and don't forget to go to Lincee's Recap when it's up and Chris' Blog!

UPDATE: Can we please get more Chris Harrison?! From his blog: "So wait a minute. Our little Jason, quiet, little shy Jason got four kisses in one week. Well played, sir...well played! I mean how dare you, sir, how dare you!"
Just a few thoughts on the show last night - the slow motion removal of the shirt was cracking me up!

A few of the girls I didn't have much of an opinion of last week I really like. A few of the girls I didn't like at all last week, I like even less this week.

Natalie reminds me so much of Tina Fabulous.

When Jason was talking to Nikki the night of the rose ceremony was he referring to her personality or her chest when he said "You've got amazing qualities and they're obvious".

Previews for next week - I teared up a bit when Stephanie saw Sophia on the beach!

1 comments:

Trish said...

Okay girls----I am TOTALLY embarrased--I picked Natalie as #1 and she is a total loser--can't stand the girl!
I really liked Jillian last night and think Melissa is adorable.
But, what about Shannon--total scary stalker--and that look of hers with those big white teeth--yikes--she could turn into Glenn Close.