Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Blog

Notice the change of the name of this blog? Why you ask? Well plain and simply, I love television. I prefer it over movies...what is the last movie I went to? Sex and the City...a movie based on a TELEVISION SHOW! So, here I will recap my adventures in watching television and I started one more blog for my random thoughts because I do occasionally think of things other than: 1. My Family (www.thejobes.blogspot.com) and 2. Television. I'm going with the website of www.mytucents.blogspot.com because when I came up with this one several of you expressed that I should have chosen it (a play on my maiden name). I really think there are only about four (maybe five) of you that actually visit my blogs but I do enjoy posting things. And if by any chance you visit my blog from other blogs, I'd love to hear from you...I click on blogs all the time that are on friends blogs and really enjoy reading them.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great idea--go with it!