Thursday, June 5, 2008

Those Giant Piggys Should Have Stayed Home

I had to turn my head when they were showing the pigs being butchered. I also had to turn my head when they sent Antonia home instead of Lisa - WHY!? I know why, but I'm still sad -Antonia didn't bring it like she had all the rest of the season. She will be missed by me.

I was really impressed with Stephanie (and Dale) when they discovered their big pan of pork had been left out overnight. If Andrew had left that meat out, I think Lisa would have butchered and served him.

Please, please let Stephanie or Richard win next week (I was really wanting a female to finally win a season but I can't help but really like Richard).

PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 5, COMING IN JULY!

1 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Woohoo for Project Runway!!! Sorry, I don't watch Top Chef...