Wednesday, September 24, 2008

National Rev Up the DVR Week

So ABC calls it National Stay at Home Week - and that sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately that's impossible. So, the DVR is back to working overtime. Last night was the first of many nights that one DVR is not sufficient. Unfortunately, I don't think Jason will EVER be on board with the addition of a second. His argument, if I can't record two shows and watch a third (live if I HAVE to) and be okay, I'm probably watching too much television. My next argument will be that since now there are so many more high def channels, which takes up so much more room on the DVR we really should have a second. I'm not even asking for three - like Jen has!
Snagged a little Facebook Flair for the rest of this post...



YAY - Fringe wasn't as creepy last night so it's still in the rotation. Probably would keep it even if it was creepy because Joshua Jackson does 'dripping with sarcasm' so well.


One more day...


I seriously looked for a countdown ticker for The Office yesterday - I think I'm most excited for it to return. I'm excited about Grey's (previews have been good) and Survivor (especially since it will be in HD). Thursday night is going to be fantastic! Here's a little The Office Flair in closing...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have two...one for us...one for the kids...try that on him! lol

The Traxsons said...

I may have to check out Fringe...just for Pacey, er, Joshua :)

I LOVE the header!!! Who did it for you?

Terri said...

Oh my gosh you watch so much TV, I think we could be best friends!! How was Fringe on the freaky scary factor? I love me some Pacey, but I don't know if I can handle a creepy show like that.

Lindsay said...

Our DVR is fired up & ready! What ever did we do before it?? Wayne & I were just talking earlier tonight about needed a 2nd one!

Oh--and nice header! I hope you didn't feel obligated to use it~I just wanted to give you an example of what you could make. (I do like it though!)

The Traxsons said...

well, i'm hoping tim will come around soon on the dvr issue...

so you did the header, lindsey? so cool!

coble said...

I really hate the show Fridge, but I watch it every week. One of my childhood friends is a regular on it. Her real name is Jasika Nichole Pruitt. On the show she plays the skinny girl, with really short curly hair, that works in the lab. Even more reason to watch it!!! I have really enjoyed reading your blogs.