Monday, September 8, 2008

One Week Down

Well, week one of new television has come and gone and unfortunately I was so busy last week I feel like I only half watched everything!



Gossip Girl (half watched) is such a visually pretty show to watch - not just with all the beautiful people but the sets too. That white party was fun and reminded me a bit of the Gilmore Girl "You Jump, I Jump, Jack" episode when Rory went to do the story on the "Life and Death Brigade" (one of my favorite episodes!). I did see enough to know Nate is "dating" that woman that dated Mitch on Dawson's Creek, Chris on Gilmore Girls and Dr. Carter on ER. I recorded the rerun yesterday just in case I have time to really watch it.



90210 I will continue to watch 90210! If for Brenda and Kelly only but that Annie character sure was cute too!

.

America's Next Top Model I blame it all on those silly marathons that I watch this show! Again, but I'm hoping The Soup recorded Friday night because I think they are going to have A LOT of material to work with.

.

Top Design Haven't watched it yet. Hoping it's not the yawn of a season the first one was (of course I'll watch it even if it is).



Fringe I think all I'm adding to the rotation this week is Fringe, tomorrow night. Although Privledged caught my eye, I may give it a try too.

Saturday Night Live I almost forgot! SNL back on Saturday night hosted by Michael Phelps! Can't wait! One of my favorite hosts was Peyton Manning - he did such a great job, I hope Michael does too.

What have you thought so far? Are you going to watch that human tetris show?

I'm so excited! I'm having lunch with Jen and Traci this week! Jen and I have been reading each other's blogs through our mutual friend Traci's. I've also decided Jen is my TV Twin.

3 comments:

Andy and Traci said...

I agree!!! (with the TV twin thing) See you at dance.
PS--dance and soccer overlap several times on Mondays. What are we to do?

Jen Korando said...

Hey there twin sis!!!! So true so true!!! If your DVR goes on the fritz you know who to call. (Although if you are truly my TV twin you have 3 DVRs too. Scary but true!)
See ya tomorrow Mary-Kate!
Signed, Ashley.
(haha- those were the only famous tv twins I could come up with...)

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Ha! I can't wait to see Michael Phelps on SNL, either! I loved Peyton Manning was one of my favorites, too. He's funny without even trying!