Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gather 'Round - We Have a Winner! (Project Runway)

Okay so my top three prediction was correct and even though I was rooting for Jillian (althought for the first time in four seasons, I didn't dislike any of the top three), I'm fine that Christian won - he had just been so cocky (and yes, he probably had good reason for that) throughout the entire season BUT he did tone it down during the finale. So, I am happy - especially since he's so tiny he could fit in my pocket, when Heidi hugged him on the runway, I could not believe how itty bitty he seemed. And bonus points for him, he made Victoria Beckham smile - he needs an extra prize for that!

I meant to blog last week after the Chris/Rami episode. Has Chris never heard that joke (Seinfeld?) that hair is loved, sought after, admired AS LONG AS IT'S ATTACHED TO A HEAD. The moment even one hair is seperated from the head it becomes vile & disgusting, find one strand of hair in your food and your gag reflexes go out of control (even if that hair came out of the chef that walked by earlier and you commented - "Wow, she has the most beautiful hair in the world"). You DO NOT dye hair black and attach it to clothes. Sure, it looks neat but as soon as you mention that it is hair that used to be beautiful but is no longer - key part - attached to a head, people have problems!

Top Chef, Chicago - next week! (Did you see Padma in the audience? She should be a guest judge sometime)

Auf Wiedersehen

0 comments: