Friday, February 8, 2008

I Heart Tim Gunn


My sister-in-law (thanks Andrea!) just e-mailed me a few links for some Project Runway spoilers. I was wondering what was going on because the finale for Project Runway is taped during Fashion Week in NY but we still have five contestants...looks like all five of them got to show a collection even if it will be narrowed down to three for the finale.

This show is "fierce", I think Christian would agree. Anyway, click HERE for pictures of their collections and HERE or HERE for other Project Runway juice.

My predictions for final three are Rami, Christian, and Jillian and I want Jillian to take it all.

I'll go ahead and put this out in the universe too - I hope Jack gets to be on the next season and I love that he's dating Dale from Top Chef...Bravo Love Connection!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I love Rami's designs most of the time, but I think Jillian should win too. Christian is such b**ch! I love to see what crazy things he's going to do and say each week though ;)

The Traxsons said...

Oh yeah, and I LOVE Tim Gunn!!