Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday (halftime – we have a winner!!)


Continued from below…

  • Are those real fireworks?
  • I'm sure the person that coordinates getting the halftime entertainment on and off the field is heading to get a drink.
  • Will Ferrell will make a movie about every single sport there is before he dies.
  • I think we are finally almost live.
  • Come on Giants; don't let them score after getting a first down from that challenge.
  • www.myspace.com/superbowlads
  • I LOVE MY MOMMY AND DADDY.GO GIANTS GO. By, Peyton(mom made me write by, Peyton)
  • Nfl.com/superad
  • Madonna got millions of dollars for that
  • TOUCHDOWN GIANTS!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Let's go Eli.
  • I do like Pina Coladas.
  • TOUCHDOWN! Wow!
  • Tom Brady Sack – his baby mama is somewhere laughing.
  • What do they do with all the things – t-shirts, hats, etc. - printed up with the losing teams logo?
  • I can't believe the Giants won but I'm glad they did.
  • Was there just a commercial that a furniture store in NWA carries a line by Candace Olsen?
  • Goodnight.

0 comments: