Friday, February 8, 2008

For Valentine's Day

Mackenzie has been wanting an e-mail address for a while so during our snow days I set her (and Peyton, has to be just like her big sister) up with one. They mainly e-mail each other, me, Jason and their grandparents and it's a lot of e-mail like this:
To each other "What do you want to do today?"
To Me "Can we have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast?" to which I reply to by looking up from the computer and saying with words "You could have just asked me that in person."
I check their e-mail every day or two just in case they get an e-mal to "enlarge" something, or from "hot girl". Today when I checked I found this e-mail from Mom and since Valentine's day is coming up I thought I'd post these pictures...this dog is so cute! What a perfect heart.



From the e-mail:
A PUPPY has been born in Japan with a large, clear, love-heart-shaped pattern in his coat. The Chihuahua was born in May as one of a litter to a breeder. Shop owner Emiko Sakurada said it was the first time a puppy with the marks had been born out of a thousand she had bred. She had no plans to sell the puppy, which has been named 'Heart-kun'. The long-coated male Chihuahua puppy was born in Odate, northern Japan
I think it would have been funny if they named it "Star". (I did check Snopes to find out if this was actually photoshopped or spray painted and couldn't find anything about it.)

0 comments: