Friday, February 1, 2008

They had the right stuff!


Just in case you haven't heard (on The View, People.com, some show making fun of The View talking about it)...The New Kids On The Block are reuniting! This is probably the part where some of you reading this will post a comment about my age :). Of course, I was a HUGE fan, t-shirts, buttons, posters, cassettes, VHS tapes (if only I had put all the money I spent on those things into a savings account instead).

Feel free to comment on who your favoite was(mine was Joey, and sometimes Jordan).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could comment on them - I'm afraid I must've been too old. I do remember them coming to Tiger Stadium when I was a Senior in BHS - it was a huge deal for the tweens and young teens. kwa

Christy said...

Oh yes! We drove up to see them at Tiger Stadium! It was great, my friend and I got past the body guards and went right up next to the stage. I think I was in 6th grade maybe?

The Traxsons said...

I was also in Bville for that concert! My faves were Joey and Donnie (I liked the bad boy!). It was the summer before 9th grade for me.

Christy said...

Yes, Donnie sometimes too. But never Danny or Jonathan. In the current issue of People, they have pictures of them now and if I had to pick now it would might just be Jonathan LOL (but still Joey). If they tour - let's go see them! I saw them in Tulsa too, I think in 7th grade.

Lindsay said...

Mine was Jonathan!!! I thought Jordan was too into himself or I would've picked him. I liked how Jonathan was kinda shy & quiet.
Am I really having this conversation???
Oh--and I missed the BHS concert b/c I was in CA visiting my dad that summer--I was soooo bummed!