Sunday, July 6, 2008

THE BACHELORETTE!!


I. Can't. Wait. For. Tomorrow. Night.


I have watched every season of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette since the second season (Aaron's). I remember that I was at a Bunko that Deanna (not our current Bachelorette :)) hosted at her parent's house and she was wanting to watch. It was a night that changed my life forever. That my friends, is the most dramatic statement ever. Now, I can't NOT watch a season. There have been season's where I think I'm not going to watch but I am drawn to it. I've played games during seasons, read the message boards and blogs, watched with friends and on and on and on. Even though I've done all these things I must admit, it's been a LONG time since I've been as excited about a finale...maybe since Bachelorette Jen (Sheila, don't think I forgot how you watched the finale and pretended that you didn't when you watched with Liz, Leslee and me later that night). Now that I think about it, I think I just prefer the seasons when the women are doing all the picking.
I am super excited about the finale tomorrow. I've even been lurking at the message boards (those people are so funny and make me feel much better about myself). I hope she picks Jason and I'll be watching after my meeting - maybe I should skip it (just kidding, Mitzi).

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

ha! Heck, you've got me wanting to watch it now and I haven't seen it at all this season :)

The Traxsons said...

Oh, and now that the 90210 theme song is playing...what do you think about Shannon Dougherty making an appearance on the new 90210? I can't believe it and I can't wait to watch! Ha!