Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunday is the New Thursday

What night do you feel like your DVR might explode? Mine is usually Thursday. Now that it's summer, it's Sunday. Army Wives, The Next Food Network Star, Design Star, various movie for the kids...I'm so proud of it - it always keeps up!

Design Star - IT'S ABOUT TIME TRACEE WENT HOME! She can't blame it on editing. I'm sure even watching it, she still thinks nothing was ever her fault. Little sad about Mickey V. Was anyone else surprised Trish had a wedding ring? I thought for sure there was a little love connection between her and Mickey V. I really have no preference on who wins out of those that remain.

Army Wives - Please bring us more scenes where all the wives (including Roland) are together. Those are my favorites and there just haven't been enough this season. Looks like we'll have a little together time next week when the Hump Bar reopens.

The Next Food Network Star - Paula Deen, haven't you heard - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Did you have to tell Lisa you HATED her mac and cheese? Couldn't you have stopped at "didn't like"? I'm sad Keley is gone, I liked her...hope it's Lisa or Aaron now.

1 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I agree with your Army Wives comment...they are really showing a lot of the couples together and it's kind of getting old.