Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8

I. Love. This. Show. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. I don't know what is more fun to watch - Jon and Kate juggling 8 kids or Jon and Kate arguing with each other when they are recapping events for the camera. TLC, Monday nights at 8pm.

The Gosselin family website with more information about them (like that their last name is Gosseling) available at http://www.sixgosselins.com/Home.html . Including their speaking engagements (there are a few in Ohio - Sheila you should go).

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I've seen it a few times but don't watch it regularly. My first impression of Kate was that she was witchy but then I thought if I had 8 kids, I'd be a lot worse than she is!

The Traxsons said...

I've stumbled across it a couple of times. The bits and pieces that I've seen were funny-especially when Jon & Kate are giving their commentary.