Friday, January 25, 2008

Why Yays and Ughs?

Well, everything else was taken...I'm serious. Everything. Here is a list of SOME of the things I tried.. contemplate, mytwocents (which made me consider mytucents - play on my maiden name), thisandthat, whatithink, iwasthinking (I always envision Jason yelling "WHY?" in his head when I say this to him), musings, notsodeepthoughts (remember Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey - I loved those!), blahblahblah, secondthought, ponder, ponderings, thinking, ithink, notions, fiveseses, pullupachair, viewpoint, sentiment, imthinking, ithought, imprettysure, tvandbeyond, mysentiment, visit, letsvisit, allthegoodonesaraetaken, and in desperation I even tried allthegoodblognamesaretaken - and IT WAS TAKEN UGH*.

The sad thing is that 95% of these blogs are very out of date. Shouldn't there be a rule for these things? I think blogspot should revoke blogging privledges to those that have not posted in, oh, I don't know...more than 5 years...I think that sounds fair.

I finally decided I'll probaly post on things I'm excited about (Yays) and things *I'm disgusted about (Ughs) - and probably some things that are in between.

I also considered thoughts fromunder5feet and 4foot11andahalf - but if any strangers read this I want to have an open mind.

Bet you wish you hadn't wondered "Why YaysandUghs!"

1 comments:

kwa said...

Love the new blog site!! I especially love the design - reminds me of a Vera Bradley pattern. Have you seen their goofy catologs? They have the craziest names for their patterns. I'll have to look for that catolog and give you a few. Glad you followed up on my suggestion!