Sunday, January 27, 2008

Trading Spaces

I used to be a huge fan of Trading Spaces but only catch it every once in a while now. Imagine my surprise when I caught a preview last night that there was a new season starting and that Paige Davis was back. I'm kind of excited about this just because it's back to the "old school" trading spaces. During the intro I saw Paige, Doug, Hildi, Laurie, Frank and I think Goil from Top Design on Bravo (also exciting). They also have a new twist where it isn't neighbors trading spaces but people with issues (last night it was a woman and her husband switching with her ex-husband). Future eps include a mother-in-law/daughter-in-law switch, and a rival cheerleader switch.

During the divorce episode Paige mentioned that she's been divorced and is remarried - so is she divorced from the guy she did Beauty and Beast with on Broadway that was featured in a Wedding Story and that made her name Paige Page? or was she divoreced before that?

UPDATE: Paige was married in 1994 so she is still married to Beauty and the Beast/Wedding Story/Page guy (whew, now we can all sleep better tonight).

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm with you--I stopped watching it but glad to see Paige back. I don't know about them trying to make it "edgy" though...

The Traxsons said...

I saw that Paige was coming back. I don’t watch it anymore either – I just didn’t like the new stuff. Maybe I’ll have to check out this new and improved yet sort of old school version ;)