Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Coming

FALL TV! (and new very busy background to celebrate!) Here's what I'll be watching/DVRing. (Only network shows are listed and only a few new shows so there is always the possibility that more will catch my eye and I'll watch those too). Date listed is it's premiere date.

All info below came from TV Guide's Fall Preview.

FOR SURE I WILL BE WATCHING
SUNDAY
Desperate Housewives (September 28)
Brother's & Sisters (September 28)
Amazing Race (September 28)
MONDAY
Chuck (September 29)
Gossip Girl (September 1)
Biggest Loser: Families (September 16)
TUESDAY
90210 (September 2, I have to at least check it out)
Fringe* (September 9, I have missed "Pacey" and you can't go wrong with a JJ Abrams show - think Lost, Alias)
WEDNESDAY
Pushing Daisies (October 1)
Private Practice (October 1)
America's Next Top Model (September 3)
THURSDAY
Survivor (September 18)
Kath & Kim* (October 9)
The Office (September 25, Can't. Wait.)
Grey's Anatomy (September 25)
FRIDAY
Friday Night Lights (Starting in January unless someone with Direct TV wants to invite me over in the fall - premieres October 1 on DirectTV Channel 101)
SATURDAY
Saturday Night Live (September 13)


I MIGHT WATCH
MONDAY
Dancing with the Stars (September 22, I didn't regularly watch the last couple of seasons I just saw the new cast and it should be fun)
Samantha Who? (October 6)
TUESDAY
Dancing with the Stars (September 23, unless I watch on Monday, the it will be "for sure")
WEDNESDAY
Lipstick Jungle (September 24)
THURSDAY
ER (September 25, Last Season!)


I DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE WATCHING
Knight Rider (please remember my experience the last time I took a trip down memory lane)


I'll also add Lost & The Bachelor when they return mid season. Project Runway continues and Top Design begins on Bravo. Am I forgetting anything else?

*new

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so glad for this post! I was thinking about the Fall shows last night & I was gonna look them up & then I thought--I'll just wait for Christy to post--and here it is!

A. Love the Fall blog background
B. I will NOT be watching Night Rider either.
C. I'm also thinking about starting to watch Samantha Who?
D. Do you know when Terminator comes back on? Wayne watches it. I could look it up, but consider that your homework! ;)

Anonymous said...

Who needs tv guide when you have Christy! lol

Jen Korando said...

Holla atchya girl!!! haha!
I'm with ya on alot of these! Totally recommend Lipstick Jungle....love it for the clothes, hair and handbags!
Totally agree with DWTS! I don't watch usually but will this season.
p.s. How FREAKING AWESOME was the new 90210 last night?!? LOOOOVED IT!
p.s.s So glad someone else is pumped for FRINGE! LOVE JJ and Pacey!