Friday, August 8, 2008

ooooo (Close as I Can Get to Olympic Rings on This Title)


Are you ready for the best of the best of Archery, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Boxing, Canoe/Kayak, Cycling, Diving, Equestrian, Fencing, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Mondern Pent., Rhythmic Gym., Rowing, Sailing, Shooting, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Sync. Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwando, Tennis, Track & Field, Trampoline, Triathlon, Volleyball, Water Polo, Weightlifting, & Wrestling? (And yes, I took those off the NBC website - I don't even know what some of them are!).


I'm excited - especially about swimming. But what excites me even more is that a lot has changed in the four years since the last summer Olympics. One thing being the prevalence of internet television viewing. So, if someone says "Hey, did you see that (fill in the blank)?, and I didn't - I'm pretty sure I'll be able find it on the internet so I don't fill like I missed out!
Update: I'm watching the Opening Ceremony - AMAZING!!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm upset that I missed the opening ceremony! I bet I can watch it online like you said though.
I did watch some swimming--saw Phelps' big win & record breaker!