Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympics, Olympics, Olympics

That's all that's been on in our house (except for Army Wives). Jason probably wouldn't mind a little less (I kind of picked up on that when he insisted we watch a RERUN of Letterman last night instead of more Olympics). Between the fact that we are all interested in watching different sports and the fact that I'll watch swimming and then rewatch as I make any member of the family that missed it watch - it's been a lot. Just SOME things I've enjoyed so far:

  • Michael. Phelps. Sure it seems to be all about Michael but it's well deserved - AMAZING.
  • The Men's 400 Relay.
  • The drummers in the Opening Ceremony. Mesmerizing like a kaleidoscope.
  • That little boy walking with Yao Ming - he went back to rescue classmates after the earthquake because he was hall monitor and that was part of his job!
  • China.
  • Olympic venues, I am fascinated by the Cube.
  • Looking for Kerri Walsh's wedding ring.
  • The Office commercial with Jim's new Olympic sport.

I could go on and on, but I really need to pick up...or watch a little Olympics.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was doing the same thing...making those who didn't see Phelps win watch it with me again on the computer. It was AWESOME!